A warm welcome to Glenthorne Guest House.
We are situated Just 200 yards from the Beaches and Town Centre. Within walking distance from the coach and train station.
- We offer a range of rooms – single, twin, double and family rooms. Five of our rooms have en-suite facilities. One has private facilities and two rooms share facilities.
- All the rooms are tastefully decorated and have Flat Screen Televisions with Freeview (Family rooms have intergrated DVD), radio alarm, hairdryer and hospitality tray which is replenished daily.
- Travel Cots and High Chairs available.
- Iron & Ironing Board available on request.
- Free security-encrypted WI-FI Access.
- Strictly Non-Smoking.
- Private parking is available at a cost of £1.50 per day.
- Relax in the evenings in our cosy lounge/bar.
Tenby has three beautiful beaches, leisure centre, bowling green, championship links golf course and a cinema. It is situated on the 180 mile Pembrokeshire Coastal Path and is a perfect base for walkers of all abilities.
Pembrokeshire also has many attractions, beaches, castles and ancient monuments just a short drive away.
After one visit we can guarantee you will want to return.